Listings for Dog Parks and Walks in Ballarat.
Looking for somewhere to take your dog off leash in Ballarat? The following parks may be suitable.
Ballarat Dog Parks, Walks and Dog Clubs
- Charles Edward Brown Reserve (North West corner opposite Netball Centre) at 238 Dowling Street, Wendouree
- Pioneer Park at 5 McKenzie Drive, Wendouree
- Cuthberts Road Reserve at 164A Cuthberts Road, Alfredton
- Victoria Park at Russell Street, Newington
- Gregory St Reserve at 514 & 520 Gregory Street, Soldiers Hill
- Chisholm Reserve at CA 13A Chisholm Street, Black Hill
- Birdwood Park at CA 72A Midland Highway, Buninyong
- M R Power Reserve at 182-198 Grant Street, Sebastopol
- Canadian Lakes Reserve at 815 Geelong Road, Canadian (off Canadian Lakes Boulevard).
Remember, dogs must remain under “effective control” and continually supervised. In all other areas, dogs can be exercised on leash only.
Contact us to secure your Free Listing or report corrections.